Under Armour Men’s UA Spine Metal Baseball Cleats Midnight Navy
Under Armour Mens UA Spine Metal Baseball Cleat Midnight Navy
what's it do?
It just might be the most aggressive low-top cleat in all of baseball. First, our new, incredibly flexible UA Spine technology keeps you stable & explosive. Next, it weighs less than 12 ounces. That’s lighter than a lot of running shoes out there. Third, just look at those cleats. They’re extra-wide UA Fang™ spikes. These things don’t just grip the dirt & turf—they attack it.
- Regular: A slimmer athletic cut that delivers better mobility by eliminating the bulk of extra fabric.
- Under Armour® is the Official Performance Footwear Supplier of MLB
- Pebax-built, UA Spine™ chassis creates an incredibly light, flexible feel without sacrificing support
- Foot-forming 4D Foam® footbed molds to foot for a locked in, comfortable, customized fit
- Rotational Traction technology optimizes rotational capability for explosive acceleration & power
- 6-3 cleat configuration gives you grip where you need it without hindering mobility
- Extra-wide, ultra-aggressive UA Fang™ spikes deliver more bite with less weight
- Full-length Micro G® foam turns cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs
- Weight: 11.9 oz.