Under Armour Men’s UA Spine Metal Baseball Cleats Red
Under Armour Mens UA Spine Metal Baseball Cleat Red
what's it do?
It just might be the most aggressive low-top cleat in all of baseball. First, our new, incredibly flexible UA Spine technology keeps you stable & explosive. Next, it weighs less than 12 ounces. That’s lighter than a lot of running shoes out there. Third, just look at those cleats. They’re extra-wide UA Fang™ spikes. These things don’t just grip the dirt & turf—they attack it.
- Regular: A slimmer athletic cut that delivers better mobility by eliminating the bulk of extra fabric.
- Under Armour® is the Official Performance Footwear Supplier of MLB
- Pebax-built, UA Spine™ chassis creates an incredibly light, flexible feel without sacrificing support
- Foot-forming 4D Foam® footbed molds to foot for a locked in, comfortable, customized fit
- Rotational Traction technology optimizes rotational capability for explosive acceleration & power
- 6-3 cleat configuration gives you grip where you need it without hindering mobility
- Extra-wide, ultra-aggressive UA Fang™ spikes deliver more bite with less weight
- Full-length Micro G® foam turns cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs
- Weight: 11.9 oz.